How to do an exporting business - exportation business in Thailand
Exporters must know first whether their products are subjected to Customs Tariff rate of Customs Department and also if the products are under control by any Government Departments or not.
Basically, the exportation procedures can be summarized as below:
In some countries, the abroad buyer will request Thai Exporter to issue the certificate of origin for their products.
4. Customs procedures
Since the procedures with the Customs are very complicated, we recommend you to use the service of Customs Broker or Shipping Agent to cover the steps of carrier, transportation and documentations and for some products may be required the certificate of:
- Health Certificate such as fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, frozen fisheries and etc.
- Certificate of Origin, Depending on the regulatory authority of the importing country, the certification of origin for a product can be made through the application of a Certificate of Origin (CO) with the authorization in the exporting and importing country
- Insurance, may be required depends on aircraft.
5. Customs Document Preparation.
6. Export procedures can be classified into 2 options for selection:
- Manual. Officer will start to verify documents, Customs tariff rate, evaluate new value (if applicable), record into database, cargo inspection and cargo loading.
- EDI System
Case of using this option, the exporter needs to apply for EDI’s user and then Invoice and Exporting documents will be recorded into exporter’s computer first and then transfer that information to Customs system, thereafter, officer will do cargo inspection and cargo loading.
For your need our services for doing business here in Thailand, contact us:
Phone Nos.: +66 2 933 6121, +66 2 933 6122, +66 2 933 5601
(for call inside Thailand use 0 instead of +66)
Fax: +66 2 933 6120
Please CC: to our alternate email: email@example.com
Setting up Company
Package - Dormant Company
Package - Financial Control
Audit under BOI requirement
Negotiation - Tax
Chartered - Registered Accountant
Company Documents Search
Liquidation - Closing company
Company Secretarial Service
Address for company registration
Tax ID Registration
How to do exportation business
How to elect audit provider
IFRS and Thai GAAP
Open Bank Account
American - set up company under Treaty of Amity
Set up Representative office
Set up Reginal Office
Company Documents Search
Choosing location for business office
Chartered - Qualified Accountant
NGO intending to operate
NGO Tax Guidance
How to hold AGM
Share Capital and Par Value
Premium of Share
Exporting Business - Exportation Business - Thailand
by Panwa Group,