How to do an exporting business - exportation business in Thailand
Exporters must know first whether their products are subjected to Customs Tariff rate of Customs Department and also if the products are under control by any Government Departments or not.
Basically, the exportation procedures can be summarized as below:
In some countries, the abroad buyer will request Thai Exporter to issue the certificate of origin for their products.
4. Customs procedures
Since the procedures with the Customs are very complicated, we recommend you to use the service of Customs Broker or Shipping Agent to cover the steps of carrier, transportation and documentations and for some products may be required the certificate of:
- Health Certificate such as fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, frozen fisheries and etc.
- Certificate of Origin, Depending on the regulatory authority of the importing country, the certification of origin for a product can be made through the application of a Certificate of Origin (CO) with the authorization in the exporting and importing country
- Insurance, may be required depends on aircraft.
5. Customs Document Preparation.
6. Export procedures can be classified into 2 options for selection:
- Manual. Officer will start to verify documents, Customs tariff rate, evaluate new value (if applicable), record into database, cargo inspection and cargo loading.
- EDI System
Case of using this option, the exporter needs to apply for EDI’s user and then Invoice and Exporting documents will be recorded into exporter’s computer first and then transfer that information to Customs system, thereafter, officer will do cargo inspection and cargo loading.
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
|we develope systems to serve more customers with reasonable fees.|
Exporting Business - Exportation Business - Thailand
by Panwa Group, Bangkok, Phuket and around Thailand