Company Secretarial Service, Company Secretary - Thailand
Company Secretary may not be enforced by the Civil and Commercial Code of Partnership and Companies in Thailand, but to comply with its company law, all companies should appoint a qualified firm to do duties and responsibilities of a company secretary to ensure that they are complying with the disclosure and information of the Civil and Commercial Code of Partnership and Companies; below is our services covering all requirements under the Civil and Commercial Code of Thailand:
Service Fee depended on your requested as below condition;
Option A., Full Services (refer to Nos. 1 - 11 services above) is Baht 48,000 per year.
Option B., Services as requested by your side (time by time), our fee will be charged according to the following details of preparation:
- Issue notices of meetings to the shareholders and publish the issued notice of meeting on a local newspaper (step of AGM) is Baht 2,000.
- Minutes of shareholders’ meeting is Baht 2,000 per set.
- Minutes of directors' meeting is Baht 2,000 per set.
- Application Form for Financial Statement’s Submission (SBC.3 and SBC.3.1 Form) is Baht 2,000.
- Shareholders’ list (BOJ.5 Form) is Baht 2,000.
- To duplicate incorporated document is Baht 1,000 per time with additional Baht 200 per kind of document.
- All requested services above, if need the English Translation will be charged at the rate of Baht 500 per piece(s).
- Out of pocket such as courier cost, oversea and long-distance calls, postage, photocopies, VAT and etc will be charged as actual rate.
For more information, please feel free to contact us:
|we develope systems to serve more customers with reasonable fees.|
Panwa Company Secretarial Service- Thailand ,